Better communication enables better service.
Your service is the key to their experience.
Just ask a few of our partners
Spark the conversation …
CheckMate’s cloud communication platform helps hotels deliver excellent service. Our platform makes it easy for hotels of any size to implement mobile services under their own brand. From mobile hotel check-in to in-stay conversations, guest communication is easy with CheckMate. Easy-to-use tools will empower your staff to provide better service, and in turn, exceed your guests’ expectations.
… with all of your guests.
CheckMate pulls data directly from your PMS and partners with agencies, TMCs, travel apps, and OTAs to connect you with more of your guests. Start the conversation with guests even before they arrive.
Be More Prepared
Set their first impression.
The lobby is no longer a guest’s first impression of a hotel. Whether you send a custom pre-arrival greeting, mobile check-in, room-ready notification, or welcome text message, you have the chance to control your guests’ first impression, set their expectations, and even drive ancillary revenue.
Get in their inner circle.
- Welcome messages
- Customizable response templates
- Escalations and alerts for staff
- Intelligent auto-responders
Catch issues before they hit TripAdvisor
Collect guest feedback in real time. Now you can uncover issues before guests leave the property. Not only will you exceed guest expectations, but you’ll drive more positive reviews and and develop lasting guest relationships by turning negatives into positives.
Guest: J. McKenzie
Online Check-in and Hotel Arrival Hotel Room
“I loved getting a text-message telling me when my room was ready! The staff was friendly and helpful, but my room is too cold. Can you send someone to fix the thermostat?”
Add insights and detailed profiles to guest data from your Property Management System
Bring your guest communications into one simple dashboard
that notifies your team when you need to take action.
What They Are Saying
- "Our guests appreciate the convenient room updates they receive through the CheckMate platform. At the front desk, we use CheckMate to confirm upgrade requests early on in the day, and to help our housekeeping team plan for early arrivals."Chris DoveRooms Director - Hotel Abri
- "The electronic check-in was great. We travel often, and that's the first time we were offered electronic check-in. I wish everyone offered it!"MarkGuest at Affinia Manhattan Hotel (New York, NY)
- "CheckMate has had a positive impact on the guest pre-arrival experience in that it provides guests with a realistic timeframe when their room will be ready, allowing guests to better plan their day. CheckMate also enables the hotel to identify repeat guests and then expedite their check-in process by giving them the opportunity to skip the typical front desk line and simply pick up their keys."Aaron AnavimDirector of Front Office Operations - Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa
- “Thank you so much for this update. This is a GREAT service”GenevieveGuest at Epiphany Hotel Palo Alto
- "Online check-in is a very nice feature."JenniferGuest at Hotel Monaco, Washington DC
- "I felt everything went very smoothly. I loved the online check-in with the email notifying me that our room was ready."ErinGuest at ACME Hotel (Chicago, IL)